Wednesday, 6 March 2019
Grizzly Weekend : Market & Local Trader Offers - Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th March 2019
This Saturday there will be a special Grizzly Market happening on Winsor Gardens. It is set to be a fantastic event with many stalls booked in to showcase their goods. The market will be open 10am - 3pm.
There will be approximately 20 stalls selling a variety of jewellery, recycled fabric goods, ceramics. chocolate, cakes & bottled beers, plants, health & beauty products and much more!
Not only will the market offer a wide range of products but Seaton has a town full of shops, cafes and businesses to browse so be sure to walk around and browse everything on offer. You never know what you'll find. Please don't judge the shops by the windows, often you'll find so much more in store than can be showcased in a window display so it is important to go in and take a good look around. The Seaton Cultural Quarter is fast becoming a wonderful place to visit so be sure to take a good look around, find out more about 'Seaton Cultural Quarter' here.
I have spotted a number of special Grizzly weekend offers around the town and will update here with the ones I find:
- Pebbles Coffee House has a special menu on for the weekend, see here to find out more
- Imagine Design Create - 10% off when you spend over £10 in store Saturday 9th March! Find out more here.
- Botanical Studio Seaton - £2 each or 3 for £5 on our floral art & photography cards
Baby succulents just £2.50 each (normal price £3.50) Available in studio and at the market, Saturday only!
- So Sophie will have lots of exciting to new stock for the Grizzly weekend, see here to find out more
- Genisis Vintage (soon to be Brogan Buzec) will have a big last day sale in their current location as they will soon be moving location! Find out more here.
- Passiflora have extended opening hours for this exciting weekend:
Saturday 8.30am - 8pm
Sunday 8.30am - 6pm
They will be serving their usual coffees and drinks which are available as takeaway, as well as a special "Grizzly Bowl" providing plant based power to both event participants and spectators, find out more here.
- The fantastic 'What should i wear', pop up boutique open Saturday 10 till late, Sunday 10 till 4 and Monday 10 till 4 find out more here
The Junior Grizzly is happening on Saturday 9th March, to find out more about it see here My little boy Reuben age 8 will be running it, unfortunately i'll be working so i won't get to see him. If you spot him give him a cheer as it is his first ever Grizzly race!
To find out more about the Grizzly 2019 event you can read about it here.
If you are running the Grizzly this weekend, good luck and have fun!